In Germany, the Russian mafia presence increased, - German police
Criminals have strong network of contacts built in the former Soviet Union, as well as in German prisons
Head of Criminal Police Federal Office Holger Münch said that the Russian mafia began the vigorous activity of its own presence in Germany.
"We are seeing the dynamic development of the Russian-Eurasian of organized crime Now it began to spread to the West." - Said he in an interview with Münch Die Welt am Sonntag, reports Deutsche Welle.
According to him, the Russian mafia is also active in such types of offenses, like thefts or robbing stores.
EU Council not to impose sanctions against Russia because of Syria 17 October, 20:36
EU is ready to discuss introducing new sanctions against Russia 13 October, 10:27
Klimkin: Russia tries to tear Europe appart 12 October, 17:33
- UKRAINE TOP 11:51Searches in Moscow flat of Ukrainian journalist Kseniya Babych
- POLITICS11:15Russian law enforcers search apartment of 112 Ukraine TV channel's reporter in Moscow
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Poltorak: Minsk agreements put Debaltseve as Ukrainian territory
- POLITICS10:12Cabinet allocates USD 4.8 mln for development of military technologies
- POLITICS09:28Syrian army vows to down Turkish military aircraft
- POLITICS08:47Russia: ‘Humanitarian break’ in Aleppo continues until October 24
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:00Donbas: Vicinities of Mariupol under mortar fire
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:57Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Avdiivka, Donetsk region
- SPORT22:42UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0
- POLITICS21:30Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels