In Germany, people climbed right to Brandenburg Gate in protest against immigration policy
Protesters stretched the banner with the inscription "Secure borders - secure future."
In Berlin, about 15 right-wing activists of "German movement for identity" climbed to the Brandenburg Gate in Berlin to protest against the immigration policy of the country. This writes Deutsche Welle.
"TASS" notes that protesters stretched the banner with the inscription "Secure borders - secure future."
The event was timed to the Day of open doors in the government of Germany, which in 2016 was dedicated to migration and integration topics.
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Negotiations in Normandy format resumed 20 October, 00:47
Normandy four meeting finished, Poroshenko leaves 20 October, 00:58
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars