In France arrested two more suspects in the terrorist attack in Nice
French Prime Minister Manuel Valls said on an Islamist nature of the terrorist attack on the Promenade des Anglais
French police arrested two more people suspected of involvement in the terrorist attack in Nice, reports the BBC.
They arrested a man and a woman, who, according to investigators, maintained close ties with Mohamed Boolell, whose truck rammed the people on the promenade in Nice during the holiday festivities on Thursday. As a result, 84 people were killed, 202 injured.
31-year-old Tunisian Mohammed Boolell came under the influence of radical Islamic movements and under their influence for a very short time became their follower. This was stated by French Prime Minister Manuel Valls in an interview with Le Journal du Dimanche, reports Reuters.
"The investigation will be based on facts, but now we know that the killer quickly became a follower of radical movements," - said Valls. He stressed that in view of the statements of "Islamic state" on their involvement in the tragedy, there is reason to talk about the Islamic nature of the attack.
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship 23 October, 13:14
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas