In Baghdad, series of explosions killed 11 people
It is also reported about at least 34 injured civilians
In the Iraqi capital Baghdad and its suburbs a series of explosions took lives of at least 11 people. It is also reported at least 34 injured citizens. On it informs AP referring to sources among local authorities.
So far, none of the terrorist groups has claimed responsibility for this action.
All the dead are civilians. According to preliminary information, the aim of the attacks were business districts, located in the southeastern and southwestern parts of the city.
Let us remind that the terrorists of "Islamic state" in recent years, have regularly committed the bloody attacks in the Iraqi capital, the victims of which have already become hundreds of civilian.
As reported earlier, in Iraq in an explosion at the headquarters of the Iranian Kurds 6 people were killed.
ISIS claimed responsibility for suicide car bomb attack in Baghdad 2 January, 16:00
Death toll in attack on police checkpoint in Egypt rises to 8 9 January, 18:40
In Turkey, five people arrested for murder of Russian ambassador 7 January, 18:29
- POLITICS13:36Britain to continue supporting Ukraine
- SOCIETY13:14Security Service detain drug smugglers in Mykolaiv
- POLITICS12:41Trump inauguration: Protesters clash with police in Washington
- SOCIETY12:34Ukrainians commemorate defenders of Donetsk airport
- POLITICS12:16Batkishchyna wants evidence of Savchenko’s treason from SBU
- POLITICS11:56Trump's inauguration: online broadcast
- FINANCE11:30Roshen confectionary factory in Russian Lipetsk shuts down
- UKRAINE TOP 11:19Court to consider Yanukovych conviction in absentia
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:38Security Service finds Russian weapons in ATO zone
- POLITICS10:01Trump’s Treasury pick supports Russia sanctions "100 percent"
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:35, 19 January OSCE Head offers night-time monitoring in Donbas
18:33, 19 January Orthodox and Greek Catholic believers celebrate Epiphany