IDP festival to be held in Lviv
The aim of such an event is to iron out the cultural adjustments
Lviv citizens and immigrants will have an opportunity to learn more about each other and make some cultural exchange. More than 10 thousand of IDPs came to Lviv during the occupation of the Crimea and the war in the Eastern Ukraine. Along with the social issues, the questions of integration into a new environment, building mutual trust and respect between the residents of different regions of Ukraine, seems to be essential, state the organizers.
The festival will include a panel discussion, concert program, cooking workshops and competitions, traditional crafts and decorative arts. Each participant also can share his ideas regarding cultural adjustments.
The organizers of the event are Crimean Tatar cultural center "Crimean Home in Lviv" and KrymSOS. The festival takes place in the framework of the Eastern Partnership Culture Congress in Lviv.
There are 933 thousand IDPs in Ukraine, 158.7 thousand of them are children.
Ukraine sues Russia for illegal capture of its gas assets in Crimea 19 October, 11:27
Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia 20 October, 16:30
In occupied Crimea reported an increase in tourist traffic 15 October, 15:32
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars