‘I'm asking the citizens to hit the streets in Ankara and Istanbul. We keep on working just as we planned to. We will neutralize these criminals, the members of a terrorist organizations’, Yildirim posted.
19:44 21.09.2017 Kurt Volker: "Kurt Volker: There is no difference between Crimea and Eastern Ukraine"
Hurriyet: Turkish PM urges people to stay in streets ‘until it’s over’
Binali Yildirim promises to ‘neutralize terrorists’
Related: Coup attempt in Turkey in photos
Related: Coup attempt took place in Turkey
- POLITICS20:31US supports proposal on introduction of peacekeepers in Donbas, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS19:13Poroshenko hopes for US support in "difficult time for Ukraine"
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:58Chief Monitor of OSCE in Ukraine urges to reach ceasefire in Donbas
- POLITICS18:29Poroshenko to speak at PACE in Strasbourg
- POLITICS17:46Meeting of Poroshenko and Trump in New York
- SOCIETY17:37Red Cross sent 190 tons of humanitarian aid to Donetsk region
- POLITICS16:58UNGA sidelines: Poroshenko met President of Turkey
- FINANCE16:29World Bank expects adoption of land reform in Ukraine this autumn
- POLITICS16:00Russia trained conventional massive nuclear missile strike at West2017, - Turchynov
- UKRAINE TOP 15:53Explosion in Uman: Police opened case
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:17, 20 September Unrest in Odesa: 36 law enforcement officers wounded
17:11, 20 September Russia: UN peacekeepers should only guard OSCE observers in Donbas