How to save lives in case of plane crash?
Ukrainian Volodymyr Tytarenko invented detachable cabin for civilian aircraft
An invention supposed to save lives of aircraft passengers has been invented. Ukrainian engineer Volodymyr Tytarenko designed a detachable cabin for civilian aircraft, which lowers risks of taking casualties during a flight accident.
The Independent writes that the invention consists of a detachable cabin that could be ejected at any time during take-off, mid-flight or landing and allow the passengers to land safely.
“Due to parachutes attached to the cabin, which would automatically open once the lower capsule is separated from the aircraft, passengers could land safely on water or on the ground. The prototype also includes storage space designed to hold luggage under the cabin, so that passengers wouldn’t lose any of their personal belongings”, the outlet reports.
A video below demonstrating the invention's characteristics and advantages belongs to The Independent.
A questionnaire conducted by the inventor found that 95% the inquired would be willing to buy a more expensive ticket in order to use such a safety system.
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:05Two wounded, no dead in Donbas over past day, - Lysenko
- SPORT13:14Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars