How Kyiv celebrated New Year: drone video footage
The video edited and released by Radio Liberty in cooperation with Dronarium company
The New Year celebration in Kyiv was filmed with a bird’s eye view. A drone recorded video footage that was edited and released jointly by Radio Liberty and Dronarium company.
The audience can see how Kyivites and guests of the city celebrated the New Year in the downtown city, at Sofiyska and Mykhailivska squares.
Previously, New Year’s festivities in Kyiv were usually held at the Maidan Nezalezhnosti Square. However, in 2015, the local authorities took into account tragic events of the Euromaidan that took place at the Maidan Nezalezhnosti in late 2013 and early 2014; for that and other reasons, they decided to hold the official part of the festivities at the Sofiyska Square.
The video belongs to Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty and Dronarium company.
Kyiv not to congratulate Putin on his birthday, - Peskov 7 October, 20:15
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
In Kyiv March of heroes' glory is over 14 October, 18:33
IMF mission to arrive in Ukraine on October 26 17 October, 19:03
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars