Health Ministry denies information on children’s death after vaccination against polio
The separate appeal to the General Prosecutor's Office is being prepared
The link between cases of child deaths and immunization against polio is untrue, - reported the press service of the Ministry of Health.
"Ministry of Health of Ukraine has all the necessary conclusions of the Regional Rapid Response Group and the Central Commission regarding the investigation of adverse events following immunization, made in compliance with all procedures and regulations stipulated by the law. It shows that the child's death, which coincided with the period of supplementary immunization against polio is not linked to vaccination.” – stated in the message.
We recall, earlier media circulated information about General Prosecutor's Office confirmed the fact of connection between the cases of children’s deaths and immunization against polio.
The Ministry of Health intends to appeal to the General Prosecutor's Office with the requirement to provide an explanation regarding this situation separately.
UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0 20 October, 22:42
Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds 20 October, 21:30
Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov 20 October, 20:01
‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains 20 October, 20:44
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:57Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Avdiivka, Donetsk region
- SPORT22:42UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0
- POLITICS21:30Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:44‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:01Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov
- UA & EU19:39Czech Senate demands from Russia to stop supporting militants in Donbas, - Gerashchenko
- FINANCE18:44Ukrainian Parliament passes draft law of 2017 state budget in first reading
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:01Normandy Four wants OSCE armed mission to stay in Donbas only during elections
- POLITICS17:58Russian Defense Ministry: humanitarian pause in Syrian Aleppo extended for a day
- RUSSIA17:12Peskov: Putin agrees on placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels