Head of Transparency International Ukraine robbed in Kyiv
"I am inclined to regard it as a rough pressure on the Ukrainian branch of Transparency International in connection with its principal activities of anti-corruption ", - he said.
In Kyiv, the unknown persons attacked and robbed head of Transparency International Ukraine Andriy Marusov. He reported about the accident on Facebook.
"At night in Podil someone stole my laptop with documents on the current activities and archive of Transparency International Ukraine, and then made a double attack. I am inclined to regard it as a rough pressure on the Ukrainian branch of Transparency International in connection with its principal activities of anti-corruption ", - he said.
The head of Transparency International Ukraine said he did not believe in coincidence of circumstances, although he doesn't have documentary evidence of deliberate theft and character attacks. However, he drew attention to the fact that the patrol police officers did not arrest the first assailant, although the attack took place in their presence, in front of dozens of witnesses. "
IMF mission to arrive in Ukraine on October 26 17 October, 19:03
In Kyiv March of heroes' glory is over 14 October, 18:33
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
Kyiv not to congratulate Putin on his birthday, - Peskov 7 October, 20:15
- SOCIETY14:03Belavia’s passenger plane forcibly landed in Zhuliany airport in Kyiv
- POLITICS13:13Lutsenko: Every third local prosecutor replaced across Ukraine
- RUSSIA12:28Klykh grew insane due to tortures in Russia, - human rights defender
- RUSSIA11:46Russia presents FIFA World Cup 2018 mascot
- RUSSIA11:01Justice Minister: ‘Kremlin will recognize Sentsov, Kolchenko’s Ukrainian citizenship’
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:17Donbas: ‘Grad’ missile launchers shell Troitske, Luhansk region
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars