Greece and Ukraine bringing cultures closer
Ukrainians in Greece launched "Meet Greece through the eyes of the Ukrainian World" competition
Ukrainian Diaspora of Greece announces a competition "Meet Greece through the eyes of the Ukrainian World", as written on their Facebook page. The main goal of it is to bring two cultures together for to know each other better.
The competition lasts from 29 October to 24 November 2015. Every Ukrainian, wherever he lives, may join the competition. To become a participant of the contest you have to share your personal story and impressions about Greece and share the pictures within the Facebook page of the Diaspora. Also you should add your own opinion on what unites the two countries (Ukraine and Greece). There are seven sections of the contest: Attica, East Macedonia and northern islands of the Aegean Sea, Central Macedonia and Western Macedonia, Thessaly and Southern Aegean Islands, Iperos and islands of the Ionian Sea, Central and Western Greece, Peloponisos and Crete. The winners will be determined by number of the story likes, and the voting would be available until 24:00, November 24. Winners of each section will be determined and published on November 29.
The most breathtaking stories will be translated in Greek and English and posted in social networks and on the website of the organization. Each winner will receive a diploma from Ukrainian Diaspora of Greece. The prize of the competition is a free Ukrainian-language tour to the one of the seven areas of Attica in the period from April 2016 to November 2016.
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1 21 October, 23:21
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
- SOCIETY14:03Belavia’s passenger plane forcibly landed in Zhuliany airport in Kyiv
- POLITICS13:13Lutsenko: Every third local prosecutor replaced across Ukraine
- RUSSIA12:28Klykh grew insane due to tortures in Russia, - human rights defender
- RUSSIA11:46Russia presents FIFA World Cup 2018 mascot
- RUSSIA11:01Justice Minister: ‘Kremlin will recognize Sentsov, Kolchenko’s Ukrainian citizenship’
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:17Donbas: ‘Grad’ missile launchers shell Troitske, Luhansk region
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars