Grave of Stepan Bandera again desecrated in Munich
In 2015, the grave of leader of Ukrainian Nationalists was desecrated twice
In Munich, Germany unknown persons once again desecrated the grave of one of the leaders of Ukrainian nationalists of the 20th century, Stepan Bandera. This was written on Facebook by the Consul General of Ukraine Vadym Kostiuk.
"Vandals again today desecrated the grave of Stepan Bandera in Munich" - said Kostiuk.
Еhe photo, published social network, shows that the grave cross on the place of burial of the leader of the Organization of Ukrainian Nationalists (OUN), was doused with liquid black substance resembling paint or resin.
Let us remind that the tomb of Stepan Bandera in the Munich cemetery Waldfriedhof repeatedly has been vandalized. So, in 2015 it was desecrated twice - in February and May. In this regard, relatives of the leader of t Ukrainian nationalists declared their intention to establish a grave surveillance and alarm.
Normandy four meeting starts in Berlin 19 October, 20:12
Poroshenko arrives in Berlin for Normandy four meeting 19 October, 18:57
Putin arrives on Normandy four meeting in Berlin 19 October, 19:46
Poroshenko, Merkel and Hollande start preliminary meeting in Berlin 19 October, 19:21
- POLITICS21:30Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:44‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:01Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov
- UA & EU19:39Czech Senate demands from Russia to stop supporting militants in Donbas, - Gerashchenko
- FINANCE18:44Ukrainian Parliament passes draft law of 2017 state budget in first reading
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:01Normandy Four wants OSCE armed mission to stay in Donbas only during elections
- POLITICS17:58Russian Defense Ministry: humanitarian pause in Syrian Aleppo extended for a day
- RUSSIA17:12Peskov: Putin agrees on placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- RUSSIA16:30Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia
- UA & EU15:42Poroshenko, Hungary PM are to enhance political dialogue between states
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels