Funeral ceremony to murdered lawyer Grabovsky was conducted today
About 200 people attended the ceremony in Kyiv-Pechersk Lavra
The funeral ceremony and farewell to murdered Ukrainian lawyer Yuri Grabovsky, who defended the Russian SWAT member Alexander Alexandrov was conducted today in the Refectory Church of Kyiv-Pechersk Lavra, reported Interfax-Ukraine.
Earlier we reported that Relatives of murdered Grabovsky were not allowed for identification
About 200 people came to say goodbye to Grabovsky, among them are colleagues and acquaintances. Also the sister of killed lawyer was present at the ceremony. The body of Grabovsky was in a closed coffin.
Grabowski will be buried in the Forest Cemetery in Kyiv.
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe 25 October, 08:16
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:43Trilateral Contact Group meeting kicks off in Minsk
- SOCIETY15:05Novel “Airport” nominated for Shevchenko Award in Ukraine
- FINANCE14:58Groysman: Cabinet to raise minimal salary in Ukraine to USD 125
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:14‘DPR’ capture Ukrainian citizen, charge her with preparing to kidnap their comrade
- UA & EU13:30MP: Netherlands should take responsibility for decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- FINANCE12:17IMF mission delays visit to Ukraine
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
- POLITICS10:44Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII
- POLITICS10:00Savchenko reaches Russian court as hearing in Karpyuk, Klykh cases goes on
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21OSCE SMM in Donbas reports limited access to disengagement areas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas