From now on, Kyivans can register marriage in 24 hours
The ceremony of marriage of the first three couples under the new procedure, took place with the participation of the Minister of Justice of Ukraine Pavlo Petrenko
Kyiv document service "Gotovo" on Sunday launched a service for the registration of marriages during one day, informs "Interfax-Ukraine".
The ceremony of marriage of the first three couples under the new procedure, took place on Sunday afternoon with the participation of the Minister of Justice of Ukraine Pavlo Petrenko.
"Today we are launching a pilot project in Kyiv for the one-day marriage registration", - he said during the ceremony, when presented documents on the accreditation of the service center for the provision of this service. Petrenko said that on August, 19 a similar service center will be launched in Lviv, and next in Kherson.
IMF mission to arrive in Ukraine on October 26 17 October, 19:03
Kyiv not to congratulate Putin on his birthday, - Peskov 7 October, 20:15
In Kyiv March of heroes' glory is over 14 October, 18:33
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:05Two wounded, no dead in Donbas over past day, - Lysenko
- SPORT13:14Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars