Frenchman carrying 100 kg of explosives detained in Ukraine
Man planned to smuggle weapons into France allegedly to commit acts of terrorism, - Le Figaro
In late May the employees of the State Border Service of Ukraine detained on the Ukrainian-Polish border a 25-year-old French citizen, who was carrying arms and explosives in his car, including three grenade launchers, more than 100 kilograms of explosives, a hundred detonators, and several Kalashnikov rifles. This is reported by "RIA Novosti" with reference to the press service of State Border Service of Ukraine.
"I can say that yes, it happened on Ukrainian border, but it is within the competence of the Security Service of Ukraine", - the ministry said.
According to the M6 television channel, the man planned to smuggle weapons into France allegedly to commit acts of terrorism, writes Le Figaro.
It is also reported that the man is still in custody in Ukraine waiting for a possible request for extradition.
UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0 20 October, 22:42
Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov 20 October, 20:01
Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds 20 October, 21:30
‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains 20 October, 20:44
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
- UKRAINE TOP 16:30Searches at Kseniya Babych: after 3 hours an interview at the Investigation Committee is over
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars