Free smart bicycle parking appear in Kyiv
Facility locks bikes by calls from your mobile
The Bikeep manufacturer with offices in Estonia and New York gave these bicycle parking facilities to the Ukraine’s capital. Such parking facilities have been already constructed in Budapest, Minsk, and the Estonian city of Parnu and now in Kyiv. The Kyiv Association of cyclists reports this.
The authorities decided to install the parking places on Arsenal square. Now cyclists can take the subway for longer trips around the city, leaving the two-wheeled friend in the area. Parking is automatic and completely free. You can use it with the help of your mobile phone in three steps:
- Dial the number on the parking place on your mobile phone and make a call. After that it will automatically open one of the locks with the flashing light bulbs built into every bike-stand.
- Park your bike, fixing frame and wheel.
- The lock can be opened only be a phone call from the same mobile number from which the bicycle was locked.
112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode 24 October, 15:47
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away 24 October, 19:37
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case