Four Mejlis members are called in for questioning to FSB
FSB is questioning four Mejlis members in the case of Ilmi Umerov
Deputy Head of Mejlis of the Crimean Tatar people Nariman Dzhelyalov announced that together with three other members of the Mejlis and he were called in for questioning to FSB in the case of Ilmi Umerov. Nariman Dzhelyalov wrote that on his Facebook page.
“Members of Mejlis of the Crimean Tatar people Nariman Dzhelyalov, Emine Avamileva, Lenmar Yunusov, Mustafa Maushev were served summons for interrogation with the Federal Security Service Directorate Igor Skripka in the case of Ilmi Umerov as witnesses,” – he noted.
Nariman Dzhelyalov reported earlier that some members of Mejlis of the Crimean Tatar people and delegates of quriltai of the Crimean Tatar people were urgently called for interrogations to the so-called Counter Extremism Center in the temporarily occupied
As it was reported earlier, Russia's Supreme Court upheld the decision of the Crimean "judges" to ban the activities of the Crimean Tatar Mejlis.
The United States does not recognize the legitimacy of the Russian Supreme Court’s ruling to uphold the ban of Crimean Tatars’ self-governing body, the Mejlis.
Previously Zair Smedlyayev, Head of Central Election Committee of Quriltai of Crimean Tatars, in his commentary to 112 Ukraine TV channel said that the members of the Mejlis of Crimean Tatars, as well as representatives of regional and local mejlises may face prosecutions. That’s roughly 2,500 people in total. Taking into account the specifics of Russian politics in the Crimea, repressions might continue indefinitely long.
Ukraine sues Russia for illegal capture of its gas assets in Crimea 19 October, 11:27
Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia 20 October, 16:30
Panov and Zahtey in Lefortovo 14 October, 12:49
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
- SPORT12:30Klitschko: I hope to get my champion titles back this year
- FINANCE11:41Ukrzaliznytsia company evades taxes at sum of USD 50 million
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee