Fountain complex opening took place in Kyiv during Day of the City
Opening ceremony was attended by Kyiv Mayor Vitaliy Klitschko
The opening ceremony of completely redesigned fountains on Rusanivskiy channel was held in Kyiv during the Day of the City. It was attended by the Mayor Vitaliy Klitschko, - reports the press service of the Kyiv mayor.
Despite the fact that the rain started, Klitschko joked that "it's for luck," and continued to communicate with the locals during the launch of the fountain.
Completely the old non-working equipment has been replaced by the new, the majority of which was purchased from domestic producers. The fountain reaches a height of 30 meters, has colored lights and music.
Watch the video:
Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes 25 October, 15:15
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
- POLITICS16:26Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:43Trilateral Contact Group meeting kicks off in Minsk
- SOCIETY15:05Novel “Airport” nominated for Shevchenko Award in Ukraine
- FINANCE14:58Groysman: Cabinet to raise minimal salary in Ukraine to USD 125
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:14‘DPR’ capture Ukrainian citizen, charge her with preparing to kidnap their comrade
- UA & EU13:30MP: Netherlands should take responsibility for decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- FINANCE12:17IMF mission delays visit to Ukraine
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas