Foreign Ministry ‘concerned’ about terrorist acts in Saudi Arabia
Attacks took place in Medina, Al-Qatif and Jeddah
Ukraine’s Ministry for Foreign Affairs is concerned over the most recent terrorist attacks in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. ‘The Foreign Ministry expressed deep concern over the terrorist attacks, committed on July 4, 2016 in Saudi Arabia, and offers condolences to the victims’ families’, reads the message by the Ministry’s press service.
The authority emphasized it is necessary to jointly counteract any manifestations of terror and intimidation.
During terrorist acts in Al-Qatif and Jeddah, no victims were reported there, except the terrorists themselves. On July 4, a suicide bomber set off the explosive near the mosque in Medina, killing employees of the state security service.
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes 25 October, 15:15
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
- POLITICS16:26Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:43Trilateral Contact Group meeting kicks off in Minsk
- SOCIETY15:05Novel “Airport” nominated for Shevchenko Award in Ukraine
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case