Iranian airline launches regular flights from Ukraine
Iranian airline Mahan Air launches flights from Ukraine to UAE, Thailand, India, Malaysia and China
Iranian airline Mahan Air launches flights from Ukraine. It has become possible after economic sanctions were lifted from Iran, informs press service of the airline.
Mahan Air is not planning to open a Ukrainian office and the flights will be performed together with UM Air – airline registered in Ukraine.
The airline will launch seven new flights from Kyiv to Dubai (UAE), Bangkok (Thailand), Delhi (India), Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia), Beijing (China) and Guangzhou (China).
Mahan Air is the largest Iranian airline, with headquarters in Tehran International airport Imam Khomeimi. The company operates 50 passenger planes and performs 32 flight home and abroad.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars