Five cities applied to host Eurovision 2017
Kyiv, Lviv, Dnipro, Odesa and Kharkiv applied for hosting Eurovision 2017
NTU Head Zurab Alasania said this on Facebook.
According to UNIAN, the cities have already received the terms from NTU, signed an agreement on non-disclosure of certain details.
"In response the cities received the NTU terms, have signed an agreement not to disclose specific information for the security reasons, and set about filling out applications. They have not more than 2 weeks for this", reads the statement.
‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains 20 October, 20:44
Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds 20 October, 21:30
Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov 20 October, 20:01
UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0 20 October, 22:42
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars