First Chinese military base to be constructed in Africa
There is expected to be built the storage of weapons, maintenance facilities for aircraft and fleet, and perhaps for a small contingent of the Chinese marines
The Chinese authorities have authorized the construction of the military base on the African continent, where will be located warehouses with arms, fuel and troops. The outpost will be the first foreign military base in the country.
Chinese troops began construction on the coast, about 13 kilometers from the largest US military base in Africa. The plot of land where the base will be built, occupies 400 000 sq.m.
There is expected to be built the storage of weapons, maintenance facilities for aircraft and fleet, and perhaps for a small contingent of the Chinese marines.
Over past day in ATO zone 3 Ukrainian soldiers were injured, - Lysenko 15 October, 17:07
Playing disengagement 12 October, 20:30
Ukraine in UN: Occupied Crimea militarization is dangerous for Europe 13 October, 12:38
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
- SOCIETY12:43112 Ukraine becomes best news TV channel 2016
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
- POLITICS10:32NATO describes rotation of forces in Eastern Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:05Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas
- SOCIETY08:14Russia provides Netherlands with MH17 materials
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case