Fire in the Exclusion Zone in Kyiv region the carpet plants and forest cover are burning near the town of Pripyat.
The message about fire outbreak was received by the General Directorate of the Kyiv Emergency Service On Friday, July 29 at 14:55, reported by the press service of the State Emergency Service of Ukraine. It is noted that fire emerged in separate fireplaces on the area of about 3 hectares, no flame propagation fixed.
See also: Lava flow reaches to the ocean - Hawaii
"Aircraft AN-32P, 9 units of equipment and 41 people are involved into fire-fighting operations," - reads the sataement of emergecy service. Operations Coordination Center is working on-site.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars