Federation excluded Vladimir Klitschko from the list
IBF published ratings in 17 categories. They excluded long-term champion from the list
IBF published ratings of heavy weight champions. At first sight jumps right on you absence of Vitaly Klitschko in WBO/WBA/IBF/IBO versions. Last year he had third place, but in the end he was excluded. The reason is simple - officially known Vladimir will have revenge match with Tyson Fury, and neither he wins or loses he wouldn’t be on the list of IBF.
If Ukrainian wins he`ll return his WBA/WBO/IBO belts, but that’s wouldn`t get him back to IBF – champions have no right to be on the list of two boxing agencies. In case Vladimir loses revenge match that would be the end of his career.
The first place in the least owns Ukrainian Vyacheslav Glazkov.
After the defeat Klitchko seriously went down in the rating of the best boxers of the world.
Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors 26 October, 20:56
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case