Far-right Ukrainian politician doused with brilliant green antiseptic
He is accused of collaboration with communists
Former Ukrainian MP from the far-right "Svoboda" party Ihor Miroshnychenko, who came to the Pechersk court in Kyiv for hearing of his far-right collegue case, was dousted with brilliant green antiseptic, Russian colloquial name "zelyonka". Zelyonka is hardly washable, and the green colour stays on the skin for a long time.
Miroshnychenko said that he knows the offender and that this man has some mental disorders.
"During the last 6 years he has been chasing my. He came to my house, poked his documents and the police forbade him to come to my house. He terrorized our offices for years and continues to do so... In the middle 90s the man obtained some psychiatric treatment in Lviv," said the far-right official.
"This political whore collaborated with the communists," yells the man, who committed this ridiculous attack. "This political whore must be lustrated. I have documents that show that this political whore collaborated with the communists," he claimed.
"He accuses me of collaboration with the communists, that I sold them my office. In fact, in 2009, I actually sold a commercial office, but sold it to an individual. It is business, and I do not cooperate with the communists," explained Miroshnychenko.
Watch the video
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
- SOCIETY12:43112 Ukraine becomes best news TV channel 2016
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
- POLITICS10:32NATO describes rotation of forces in Eastern Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case