Far-right activists commemorated heroes of the Kruty Battle
Torchlight procession was held in Kyiv
Procession members marched Khreshchatyk Street to pay tribute to the heroes of the Kruty Battle. 112 Ukraine TV channel reported this on January 29.
Most of the action’s participants were members of Right Sector and Svoboda, Ukraine’s far right parties; thus, they marked the 98th anniversary of the Battle of Kruty.
Watch the video:
Torchlight procession in Kyiv to commemorate heroes of the Bat...
Members of far-right parties "Right Sector" and "Svoboda" marched in Kyiv to pay tribute to heroes of the Battle of Kruty. January 29 marks the 98th anniversary of the battle. The video was taken from the Facebook account of Svoboda party.See more: http://112.international/society/far-right-activists-commemorated-heroes-of-the-kruty-battle-2368.htmlОпубліковано 112.UA International 29 січня 2016 р.
In the evening of January 28, President Petro Poroshenko published a video in honor of the historical event. "Tomorrow we will honor Heroes of the Battle of Kruty” – tweeted the President.
Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land 28 October, 20:43
Halloween is coming in Ukraine 28 October, 19:14
Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side 28 October, 20:04
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas conflict: 21 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:07Yanukovych can not be interrogated due to absence of video conferencing system
- FINANCE22:17Poland Deputy PM: Doubling of minimum salary in Ukraine is unpleasant surprise
- POLITICS21:34Russia is not re-elected to UN Human Rights Council
- SOCIETY20:43Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case