Ukrainian families of MH370 victims to get compensations from Malaysia Airlines
Malaysian Airlines will pay compensations to families of passangers on board of MH370
Malaysia Airlines confirmed their intentions to pay compensations to families of the disappeared “Boeing-777”, informs New Straits Times.
“Despite the reformation Malaysia Airlines pledge to pay all compensations”, - representative of the company Mohammed Faiz Azmi stated.
The company claims that they have been providing families of the victims of MH370 about the ongoing investigation of the disaster. Malaysia Airlines urged families, who haven’t filed applications to do so before the end of a two-year deadline, determined by Montreal convention.
It has been reported that a family of one of the victims decided to file a $7.5 million lawsuit against Malaysia Airlines because of the absence of answers to their questions.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain