Facebook gave 30,000 dollars to Ukrainian developers
App My Wall will allow users to save memories on Facebook
My Wall created by Ukrainian developers received a grant from Facebook in the amount of 30,000 dollars, informs AIN.
My Wall helps to preserve the most memorable memories in life: “Users can download only one picture a day, the wall containing important events is totally private. Thus, the App helps to preserve important memories, which are only visible for the person downloading them”, - writes AIN.
The App was created by architect from Lviv and doctor from Kyiv within 7 months.
“Four people worked to create the App. 7000 dollars were invested. There are no investors in the project that is why the developers submitted My Wall to Facebook grant competition – to receive partial funding. The Ukrainian project ended up with 30 000 dollars for development”, - says the report.
For now My Wall is available only to users of iPhone. Developers are looking for investors to create Android-versions. An extended version of the project is planned in the nearest future – albums for children and families.
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain