Explosion in Turkey’s Van injures 48
Kurdistan Workers’ Party is suspected to be behind the blast, - DHA
46 policemen and two civilians were injured by the powerful explosion that thundered at about noon on Monday in the Turkish city of Van. That is another case in the series of blasts that have taken place across the country recently.
According to DHA, all the injured were taken to hospitals. The firemen killed the flames that were the reason of the explosion of the car parked not far from the regional administration’s building.
The police suspect that the terrorist acts was planned and conducted by the Kurdistan Workers’ Party.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain