I lay blame for his death on Russian authorities, - Shchetinin's friend
He noted that it is necessary to check all versions of the death of the journalist, and first of all - murder, because he was an unwanted person in Russia
A colleague and friend of journalist Olexandr Shchetinin who was found dead in Kyiv, Eider Muzhdabaev said that he blames the Russian authorities for what happened to his friend. He said this in the air of TV channel "112 Ukraine".
"Unfortunately the last time I saw him a few months ago, and I find it hard to judge it more specifically, but from the beginning I did not believe it. But even in case it the suicide version is confirmed , although it is necessary to check all versions, and murder - in the first place. Because he really was an unwelcome person for the Russian authorities. But even if it will be confirmed that version of suicide, I lay the blame for the death of Olexandr, on course, on the Russian authorities, "- said Muzhdabaev.
He noted that it is difficult to believe that Schetinin committed suicide.
IMF mission to arrive in Ukraine on October 26 17 October, 19:03
Holocaust Memorial center to be created at Babi Yar, - Poroshenko 29 September, 15:17
In Kyiv March of heroes' glory is over 14 October, 18:33
Kyiv not to congratulate Putin on his birthday, - Peskov 7 October, 20:15
- POLITICS21:30Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:44‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:01Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov
- UA & EU19:39Czech Senate demands from Russia to stop supporting militants in Donbas, - Gerashchenko
- FINANCE18:44Ukrainian Parliament passes draft law of 2017 state budget in first reading
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:01Normandy Four wants OSCE armed mission to stay in Donbas only during elections
- POLITICS17:58Russian Defense Ministry: humanitarian pause in Syrian Aleppo extended for a day
- RUSSIA17:12Peskov: Putin agrees on placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- RUSSIA16:30Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia
- UA & EU15:42Poroshenko, Hungary PM are to enhance political dialogue between states
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels