Eurovision 2017: 'The Fight of the Cities' takes place today
Fan-zone in Sofiyska Square will be arrange to watch the braodcast and hosts a flash-mob
Ukrainian cities Kyiv, Dnipro, Lviv, Odesa, Kharkiv and Kherson shall compete for the right to host Eurovision 2017, according to the press service of Kyiv City Administration. Project “The Fight of the Cities” shall be broadcasted by UA:Перший.
Oleksiy Reznikov, Deputy Head of the City Administration will present Kyiv.
In the central square of the capital – Sofiyska Square a fan-zone will be arranged. A flash-mob will also take place and will be broadcasted live.
Among the requirements to the city are direct flight connection with European countries, 5000 of mid-price hotel beds, indoor arena for more than 5000 people.
The hosting city will be defined on August 1.
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away 24 October, 19:37
112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode 24 October, 15:47
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas