Eurovision 2017: Cabinet allocates $18 million to organize Song Contest
Decision was made on August 8
The Ukraine's Cabinet of Ministers provided $18 million for the State Committee in Television and Radio-Broadcasting on conditions of repayment to organize the Eurovision 2017. The Ministers made such decision on a government session on August 8.
"We are to allocate $18 million to the State Committee in Television and Radio-Broadcasting of Ukraine to hold the Eurovision Song Contest in Ukraine in 2017", First Vice Prime Minister of Ukraine Stepan Kubiv said.
As mentioned earlier the Cabinet plans to allocate at least 15 million euro to organize the Song Contest in Ukraine.
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:43Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain