European Parliament to consider a Resolution on Kolchenko and Sentsov
Russian cours has postponed a claim concerning protection of Ukrainian film maker
Members of European Parliament to consider a Resolution on Russia in particular the cases of Eston Kohver, Oleh Sentsov and Olexandr Kolchenko. This is stated in the agenda of the European Parliament on September 10.
A court in Moscow has postponed consideration of the claim to protect Oleh Sentsov. September 4 Lawyer of Sentsov Dmytro Dindze appealed to Russian Court to justify his defendant. He pointed to the injustice of the court's decision, particularly, procedural irregularities and inconsistencies of evidence reports, which are listed in the judge's decision.
"The suit states that at the time when Sentsov and Kolchenko had been detained, the media spread the press release of the Russian FSB that some terrorist group, which had carried out some terrorist acts, was arrested. And they gave the names of the concrete people. Media spread up the information about some terrorists who carried out the attacks, and they are guilty of these acts. In fact, they posed it like the guilt has already been proven," said Sentsov's lawer in his interview with Radiosvoboda.
Sentencing of Ukrainian filmmaker Oleh Sentsov and civic and antifascist activist Oleksandr Kolchenko to respectively 20 and 10 years of severe regime detention took place August 25.
Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia 20 October, 16:30
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Merkel, Hollande may discuss sanctions against Russia at EU Summit 20 October, 08:56
Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov 20 October, 20:01
- UKRAINE TOP 13:54Searches at Kseniya Babych: it is dangerous for Ukrainian journalists to stay in Moscow, - Feygin
- RUSSIA13:22Russia refuses to hand Sentsov over to Ukraine
- POLITICS12:32Searches at Kseniya Babych: No media freedom in Russia for long time already, - Gerashchenko
- UKRAINE TOP 11:51Searches in Moscow flat of Ukrainian journalist Kseniya Babych
- POLITICS11:15Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russian law enforcers search apartment of 112 Ukraine TV channel's reporter in Moscow
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Poltorak: Minsk agreements put Debaltseve as Ukrainian territory
- POLITICS10:12Cabinet allocates USD 4.8 mln for development of military technologies
- POLITICS09:28Syrian army vows to down Turkish military aircraft
- POLITICS08:47Russia: ‘Humanitarian break’ in Aleppo continues until October 24
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:00Donbas: Vicinities of Mariupol under mortar fire
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels