EU representatives to come to preliminary hearing on Savchenko's case
On the eve of the hearing health of Ukrainian political prisoner remains stable
"Yes, they [the representatives from the European Union] will come, - stated the lawyer of Nadia Savchenko Mark Feigin. - EU Delegation in Moscow sends different representatives from several countries on the order of Mogherini [High Representative of the Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy]. They will await for the outcome of preliminary hearings outside”.
"The session is not available for entering, as this stage of the process is closed," he added.
According to the lawyer, Savchenko feels good:"I saw a few hours ago, she feels good, a little put on weight".
As was reported before, Russian court has rejected a defense request to move the high-profile trial of Ukrainian pilot Nadia Savchenko to Moscow.
Nadia Savchenko is kept in Moscow jail and is charged of being involved in the death two Russian journalists in Donbas. Savchenko was elected PACE delegate from Ukraine, but Russian court does not release it to the Assembly. She announced a hunger strike December 15, 2014, but in March, her health was very poor and she had to stop the strike.
Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy 27 October, 11:21
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case