EU promised to strengthen cooperation with Turkey in the fight against terrorism
EU officials expressed their condolences in connection with dozens of deaths during Turkish wedding
The European Union expressed solidarity and sympathy to the Government and people of Turkey in connection with the attack in the city of Gaziantep. In particular, it said in a joint statement by the head of the EU diplomacy Federica Mogherini and EC member of the neighborhood policy and negotiations on EU enlargement Johannes Hahn.
"We will continue to strengthen our cooperation with the Turkish authorities to prevent terrorism and fight it" - said the representative of the EU.
At the same time, they expressed their condolences to the families and friends of those killed and wish a speedy recovery to those injured.
"Together, we are conducting a common struggle, we are all called to unite to protect the security, democracy and peace.", - Underlined in the message.
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas