EU Foreign Ministers to discuss fight against terrorism at France’s request
Meeting will be held on Monday in Brussels
EU foreign Ministers will meet on Monday in Brussels and will discuss the fight against terrorism at France’s request. EU reports this on Twitter. The meeting will be held in Brussels on Monday.
"The Council of Ministers of Foreign Affairs: under France’s request EU ministers added the fight against terrorism in the agenda of the meeting on Monday", reads the statement.
Embassy of France to the European Union confirmed on Twitter they came up with a proposal in connection with the attack in Nice.
Also, before talks on Monday, the EU Foreign Ministers will meet with US Secretary of State John Kerry.
Foreign Affairs Council: upon request of France, EU ministers to add fight against terrorism on their agenda on Monday #Niceattacks— EU Council Press (@EUCouncilPress) July 15, 2016
Merkel, Hollande may discuss sanctions against Russia at EU Summit 20 October, 08:56
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia 20 October, 16:30
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars