Employees of tax inspection are accused of 1.3 mln USD fraud
Civil servants face eight years in prison for financial crimes
The searches in one of the tax inspections of the Chief Administration of the State Fiscal Service of Ukraine in Kyiv region exposed employees of the service in financial malpractice for about 1.3. million USD. This was reported by the Prosecutor's Office of Kyiv region.
According to the prosecutor's office, searches were carried out on August 31 and September 2, 2016. The prosecutor's office officers have also searched the vehicles of the defendants, found and seized documents, weapons and a substance similar to cannabis.
It is reported that investigators have established the fact of involvement of the Tax Inspection officials in concealment of financial transactions by a business entity, which formed the fictitious tax credit in the amount of more than 1.3 million USD.
Criminal proceedings on abuse of power or authority are initiated.
Intruders face five to eight years in prison with deprivation of the right to occupy certain positions or engage in certain activities for up to three years.
Currently, pretrial investigation is underway.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas conflict: 21 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:07Yanukovych can not be interrogated due to absence of video conferencing system
- FINANCE22:17Poland Deputy PM: Doubling of minimum salary in Ukraine is unpleasant surprise
- POLITICS21:34Russia is not re-elected to UN Human Rights Council
- SOCIETY20:43Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case