The coast has already been hit by heavy waves and rains. Speed of wind reaches 80 km/hour. The storm is expected to grow more intense later today. Expert warn against threats of floods. According to forecasts, the storm is expected to hit three more states on the East coast of the USA – North, South and North Carolina.
21:19 25.04.2017 Terrorist group related to Al-Qaeda claims responsibility for St. Petersburg attack
Emergency state declared in Florida due to a tropical storm ‘Colin’
Florida’s governor declared the emergency state for half of districts in the state.
- SOCIETY22:47Ukraine's movie maker Sentsov wins Freedom to Write award
- SOCIETY22:02Security Service holds counter-terrorist drills at Eurovision main venue in Kyiv
- RUSSIA21:19Terrorist group related to Al-Qaeda claims responsibility for St. Petersburg attack
- SPORT19:52Over 8 million TV viewers watched Ukraine-Poland ice hockey match
- POLITICS19:08Russian hackers who went for Clinton now target Macron, - media
- POLITICS18:26PACE creates new body to look into Agramunt's case
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:49Landmine that wrecked OSCE vehicle could be Russian, - SBU
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:06Russia to supply electric power to Luhansk
- POLITICS16:28Border control in Italy to restore during G7 summit
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:42OSCE SMM resumes patrolling Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine