The coast has already been hit by heavy waves and rains. Speed of wind reaches 80 km/hour. The storm is expected to grow more intense later today. Expert warn against threats of floods. According to forecasts, the storm is expected to hit three more states on the East coast of the USA – North, South and North Carolina.
18:16 23.07.2017 Manafort considered one of key figures in case of Trump's link with Russia, - Reuters
Emergency state declared in Florida due to a tropical storm ‘Colin’
Florida’s governor declared the emergency state for half of districts in the state.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:46Three houses burned during today's shelling in Donetsk region
- SPORT22:07Ukrainian athlete wins bronze at Fencing World Championships in Leipzig
- SOCIETY21:22Emir Kusturica arrives to occupied Crimea for concert
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:35There's not frozen conflict, but hot war in Donbas, - US Special Representative
- SOCIETY19:48Swedish extremists participated in trainings in Russia, - media
- POLITICS19:03US Congress publishes new bill on sanctions against Russia and Iran
- POLITICS18:16Manafort considered one of key figures in case of Trump's link with Russia, - Reuters
- POLITICS17:32Steinmeier accuses Erdogan of persecuting opposition
- POLITICS16:47US Special Representative for Ukraine, Kurt Volker visits Donbas
- SOCIETY16:03Pentagon doesn't exclude possibility of armed conflict with DPRK
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
16:21, 21 July Earthquake in Aegean Sea claims at least two lives