The coast has already been hit by heavy waves and rains. Speed of wind reaches 80 km/hour. The storm is expected to grow more intense later today. Expert warn against threats of floods. According to forecasts, the storm is expected to hit three more states on the East coast of the USA – North, South and North Carolina.
19:40 22.06.2017 Switzerland arrests 15 million allocated by Ukraine as guarantee of Eurovision holding
17:58 22.06.2017 Russia wants frozen conflict in Donbas as in Transnistria but more frightful, - Kuchma
Emergency state declared in Florida due to a tropical storm ‘Colin’
Florida’s governor declared the emergency state for half of districts in the state.
Poroshenko: Meeting with Trump fruitful, detailed 20 June, 19:41
Boxing: Salido agrees on rematch with Lomachenko 21 June, 14:03
Trump: We’re very much involved in Ukraine’s affairs 20 June, 21:32
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:49132 Ukrainians captured in Donbas, - Ukraine’s representative in Minsk group
- SOCIETY20:06Kyiv city council forbids entrapment of stray cats
- FINANCE19:40Switzerland arrests 15 million allocated by Ukraine as guarantee of Eurovision holding
- POLITICS19:05Poroshenko to visit Georgia in July
- SOCIETY18:46Poland implements new employment rule for Ukrainians
- POLITICS18:34EU Council to extend anti-Russian sanctions today, - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:14Putin is only person who can settle Donbas conflict, - Kuchma
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:58Russia wants frozen conflict in Donbas as in Transnistria but more frightful, - Kuchma
- SOCIETY17:47By 2020, all stations of Kyiv subway to be adapted for passengers with special needs
- POLITICS17:04International security guarantees for Ukraine ineffective, - ex-president
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
16:55, 22 June New details of Poroshenko's visit to the U.S.