Earthquake of 4.5 points magnitude took place in Mariupol
Citizens in social networks reported that cracks appeared on the houses
This morning, August 7, residents of Mariupol reported strong tremors, said the correspondent of "112 Ukraine".
"From about 11:15 to 11:18 the whole city was trembling, skyscrapers, and 9-storey houses, the walls and windows were shaking. The consequences and casualties are not yet known, but people in social networks reported that cracks appeared on the houses.
As reported the First Deputy Head of the Donetsk Regional State Administration Evgen Vilinsky earthquake occurred not only in Mariupol, its epicenter was close to Volnovakha."The magnitude is small - 4.5 points," - said Vilinsky.
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine 23 October, 18:06
Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship 23 October, 13:14
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain