E-petition system is only imitating conversation of officials with public, - MP
After year of e-petitions on President's website they didn't become effective citizens' stranglehold on government
The e-petition system is imitating the conversation between government officials and citizenry. The MP from Opposition block party Olexandr Nechayev stated this commenting the launch of this particular system on the Government portal by the Cabinet on August 29.
According to him, after year of e-petitions on President's website they didn't become effective citizens' stranglehold on government.
"Citizens gather the required number of votes, but the government ignores them instead of reacting on what’s important for their people", People's Deputy stressed.
As Nechayev mentioned, 10 petitions gathered more than 25 000 votes, they described the need of improving the living standards and the violating of public's rights, but the officials never put these questions to the agenda.
"There is no point to suppose that petitions to the government will be more useful", he stated.
Donbas: Avdiivka under mortar fire 13 October, 23:58
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars