During Day of Victory march opposition MP was doused with brilliant green
Incident occurred in Slovyansk in the Park of Culture
In Slovyansk during the march to the Day of Victory, MP from the "Opposition bloc" Natalya Korolevska was doused with brilliant green.
It is reported that residents of the city began shouting "Shame!" while seeing the MP. Procession was attended by several hundred residents of the city.
At the entrance to the central park the column divided: some shouted "Glory to Ukraine", others - "Peace for the world." Later a small scuffle started, during which Natalya Korolevska was doused with water, then with flour and brilliant green. The guards tried to cover her up with umbrella. After that, the fight began between the guards and local activists.
Earlier, Korolevska reported on Facebook that she arrived in Slovyansk to participate in the Victory Day march.
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine 23 October, 18:06
Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship 23 October, 13:14
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel mined
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
- SPORT12:30Klitschko: I hope to get my champion titles back this year
- FINANCE11:41Ukrzaliznytsia company evades taxes at sum of USD 50 million
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:15Bezsmertny: Real ‘disengagement line’ and one defined in Minsk agreements are different
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars