Doctor: Health of Soloshenko, Afanasyev in moderately grave conditions
Full diagnostics of both patients is being run
Former Ukrainian political prisoners Yuriy Soloshenko and Hennadiy Afanasyev are now in moderately grave conditions. Olexandr Naumenko, Chief of Anesthesiology and Intensive Therapy Department of the Centre for Prophylactic and Clinical Medicine, said this as quoted by nv.ua.
According to him, full diagnostics of both patients is being run now. After the examination, a plan of their treatment will be designed. Both patients are now undergoing psychological rehabilitation.
As 112 International reported, on June 14, Ukrainians Yuriy Soloshenko and Hennadiy Afanasyev were released from Russian detention and exchanged on two pro-Kremlin journalists charged with separatism.
Ukrainian activist Hennadiy Afanasyev was detained in Crimea in May 2014. Russian law enforcers arrested him on charges of ‘terrorism’.
Yuriy Soloshenko, Ukrainian businessman, was detained in 2015 in Russia. Moscow city court found him guilty of industrial espionage and sentenced to six years of imprisonment in high-security penal colony.
Previously, doctors found out that Soloshenko has cancer and Afanasyev has furunculosis, which might lead to septic fever.
Ukrainians support Sushchenko near Russian Embassy in Kyiv 6 October, 15:40
Bezsmertny: Sushchenko’s arrest in Russia not coincidental 5 October, 09:15
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain