According to nv.ua, the flights will be performed every Saturday in the period from May 28 till October 29. From June 22 till August 24, the flights will be performed twice a week, on Wednesdays and Saturdays. The flight connecting the Estonian capital and the southern-Ukrainian city will last 2 hours and 15 minutes, Nordica reported.
15:01 22.06.2017 Ukraine undertakes to implement all reforms within Association Agreement, - Poroshenko
Direct flight from Tallinn to Odesa launched
Nordica and Adria Airways will serve the flight jointly
- POLITICS17:04International security guarantees for Ukraine ineffective, - ex-president
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:39List of hostages to be completed by the next Minsk meeting, - Leonid Kuchma
- POLITICS16:12Poroshenko holds meeting with Merkel in Brussels
- POLITICS16:03First Deputy Speaker reveals more details of Poroshenko's visit in the U.S.
- UA & EU15:58More than 30 thousand of Ukrainians crossed the EU border under visa-free regime
- UA & EU15:42Tusk: Ukrainians have right to be proud of themselves
- UA & EU15:21Poroshenko meets Tusk
- POLITICS15:01Ukraine undertakes to implement all reforms within Association Agreement, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS14:32Normandy Format negotiations to take place next week, - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE TOP 14:15Ukraine-EU Association Agreement to take force on September 1
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
16:55, 22 June New details of Poroshenko's visit to the U.S.