Detained in Kharkiv ISIS militants fought in Syria, - Security Service
Photographic and video evidence of this was found in their mobile phones
Citizens of Tajikistan, which were today detained in Kharkiv airport by Security Service of Ukraine, underwent military training in ISIS camps and took part in hostilities in Syria. It is reported by the press service of the SSU.
The men were put on the international wanted list.
"In mobile phones of detainees law enforcement officers found numerous photographic and video evidence of their direct involvement in hostilities on the side of terrorists", - reported in the Security Service.
Men detained in accordance with Art. 208 CPC of Ukraine, law enforcers are resolving the question of their extradition to the country - initiator of investigation.
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas