Deputy head of Kyiv Regional State Administration detained for accepting bribe
He received 7500 USD (200 000 UAH) from his subordinate
The Interior Minister of Ukraine Arsen Avakov reported on the detention of the deputy head of the Kyiv Regional State Administration Igor Lyubko. About this he statedon his Facebook page.
"September 9, 2016 officers of the National Police Department of Economy protection of Ukraine, together with the Prosecutor's General Office detained deputy chairman of the Kyiv Regional State Administration Igor Lyubko who, with the help of an intermediary Pudenko Yuriy - Head of the Department of Health Management of Kyiv regional state administration demanded and received an illegal benefits in the amount of 200 thousand UAH from its subordinate for her unimpeded transfer to another public authority ", - wrote Avakov.
"The question about their future, announcement of suspicion will be conducted in accordance with the Criminal Procedure Code of Ukraine, and the court will decide their fate, will choose preventive measure," - told Advisor to the Minister of Internal Affairs of Ukraine Zoryan Shkiryak in the air of TV channel "112 Ukraine".
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case