Darth Vader to become Prime Minister of Ukraine upon coalition proposal
Petro Poroshenko responded to the online petition in support of the Dark Lord Darth Vader to replace the incumbent Prime Minister Arseniy Yatseniuk
President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko gave response to online petition for the appointment of Darth Vader the Prime Minister of Ukraine instead of Arseniy Yatsenyuk.
"I draw your attention that the issue of appointment of the Prime Minister of Ukraine regulated by the Constitution and the law “On the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine”. According to the Constitution of Ukraine, the Prime Minister is appointed by the Verkhovna Rada upon the proposal of the President of Ukraine,” said in a President’s response.
Poroshenko stressed that the introduction by the President of such a proposal must be preceded by the proposal of the coalition of parliamentary factions in the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine.
As it was reported, the petition for appointment of Darth Vader the Prime Minister of Ukraine from September 8, 2015 appeared at the President’s website. The initiator of the petition registered as mater Yoda.
"Please support the petition for appointment to the Prime Minister of Ukraine the Dark Lord Darth Vader," said in the text of the petition.
October 17 the petition received more than 25 thousand and therefore should be considered by the President.
As it was reported before, the Emperor Palpatine became the deputy of Odesa city council. 25-year old Dmytro Palpatin got 54,4 % at his election district and passed to the city council together with the Odesa mayor Hennadiy Trukhanov’s political party “Trust the deeds ”, Dumskaya.net reported.
Earlier, Odesa city election commission registered list of candidates from the political party Darth Vader Block, among which were 44 Darth Vaders and one Master Yoda.
Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away 24 October, 19:37
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas