Daily Mail: ISIS claim responsibility for hospital bomb killing more than 60 people
Death toll rises to 64 after blast in Quetta which also left dozens injured
Horrifying footage has emerged of the ISIS suicide bombing that killed at least 64 people in Pakistan.
The massive explosion is captured on camera as dozens of mourners are milling about outside a hospital in Quetta waiting for the body of prominent lawyer Bilal Kasi to arrive, who was shot dead earlier today.
Victims can be heard wailing in the aftermath of the powerful explosion and the death toll is expected to rise with 64 confirmed fatalities and 91 still receiving treatment for their injuries.
Read the full article here.
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:43Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain