Daily Mail: Bus torched by a street gang brandishing Molotov cocktails as riots against ‘police racism’ rage in troubled suburb of Paris
Vehicle burst into flames after all 15 passengers escaped unharmed
This is the horrifying moment a gang in Paris hurled Molotov cocktails onto a bus, torching the vehicle during a riot against 'police racism'.
The masked men, who were protesting against supposed 'police racism', stopped the 170 bus in the troubled northern suburb of Saint-Denis last week.
The bus was brought to a halt after the gang members blocked the road with bins before they started chucking bricks through its windows.
Frightening footage shows the men throwing Molotov cocktails under and onto the bus, sparking a raging inferno.
Read the full article here.
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship 23 October, 13:14
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars