Crimean Tatars to hold peaceful protest near Russian Embassy in Kyiv
Flashmob "Peninsula of fear" is to be held as a symbol of intimidation and threats of the so-called authortities of Crimea against those who dare to show the disobedience and defend their freedom in the peninsula, Mustafa Dzemilev said
Crimean Tatars will hold a peaceful protest meeting in front of the Russian Embassy in Ukraine in Kyiv against the crimes committed by the so-called authorities in the territory of temporarily occupied Crimea, the Presidential Envoy for Affairs of the Crimean Tatar people Mustafa Dzemilev stated on his Facebook page.
The peaceful protest initiated by representatives of the Majlis of the Crimean Tatar people in Kyiv, Crimean Tatar public organizations and public organizations that unite the inhabitants of the Crimea, who were forced to flee as a result of the occupation of the peninsula of and repressions against them.
During the campaign a flashmob called "Peninsula of fear" is going to be held. It symbolizes the intimidation and threats in the Crimea against those who dare to show the disobedience and defend their freedom.
The slogans to be used at the peaceful action are the following: De-occupation of the Crimea – to the agenda of the UN;
Release political prisoners – hostages!;
Creation of the UN Mission for human rights watch in the occupied Crimea with its permanent stay in Simferopol;
Freedom for independent Crimean Tatar and Ukrainian media in the Crimea;
“Yes” to Civil blockade of Crimea!
As it was reported before, the investigation department of Federal Security Service (FSS) of Russian Federation at the occupied Crimea opened a criminal case against one of the initiators and current head of staff of the Public blockade of Crimea, the owner of Crimean Tatar TV channel ATR – Lenur Islyamov.
Later, Lenur Islyamov himself confirmed the information and told about searches cinducted by security service's officers at his house in Moscow as well as at homes of his relatives and employees.
“Today from 6:00 am at my house in Moscow as well as at my father’s house in the Crimea, at houses of my sister Lenara, Elzara Islyamova and Lilia Bujurova. The searches are conducted by the Federal Security Service,” Islyamov told.
Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia 20 October, 16:30
Ukraine sues Russia for illegal capture of its gas assets in Crimea 19 October, 11:27
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas