Crimean Tatars to block the border between Ukraine and occupied Crimea
Today Crimean Tatar leaders to meet in Kyiv in order to discuss the details of the initiative
A joined press conference by the leader of the Crimean Tatar people, MP Mustafa Dzemilev, Chairman of the Majlis of the Crimean Tatar people, President of the World Congress of Crimean Tatars, MP Refat Chubarov, and Vice-President of the World Congress of Crimean Tatars Lenur Islyamov takes place in Ukrainian crisis media center, Kyiv (1:30 pm). The meeting embraces the issues of the blockade of the administrative border between Ukraine and Crimea.
"We prepare a complete blockage of Crimea from the mainland. We have already started our preparations. The main task is to find an effective mechanisms to protect the rights of Ukrainian citizens, who live in Crimea," said Refat Chubarov on the eve of the press conference. The head of the Majlis did not disclose details of the initiative.
As was reported before, September 5, near the administrative border with Crimea three Ukrainian soldiers were lost. In the area of the disappearance two cars were witnessed; probably, the people from those cars illegally detained the soldiers. The communication with the missing paratroopers is failed.
IMF mission to arrive in Ukraine on October 26 17 October, 19:03
Kyiv not to congratulate Putin on his birthday, - Peskov 7 October, 20:15
In Kyiv March of heroes' glory is over 14 October, 18:33
In Moscow and Warsaw pass protest actions "Stop Putin" 14 October, 21:03
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
- UKRAINE TOP 16:30Searches at Kseniya Babych: after 3 hours an interview at the Investigation Committee is over
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars